The nearest underground station is London Bridge, which is a 10-minute walk from Story.
We do not have parking available at the restaurant. The closest 24 hours car park is Butlers Wharf at 46-50 Gainsford Street which is just a short walk to the restaurant. There are also a few parking bays on Boss Street where you can buy a ticket. In the evening the parking restrictions finish at 6:30pm on nearby Queen Elizabeth Street and adjoining side roads.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
The menus at Story are tasting menus, however we can cater for most dietary requirements. Unfortunately, we do not cater for a fully vegan diet due to the length of our tasting menu.
If you would like to bring your own wine to the restaurant, this will be subject to a £50 corkage and is limited to one bottle per two guests.
We offer a drinks flight to accompany the tasting menus, priced at £60 at lunch and £80 at dinner.
We recommend that you allow 3-5 hours for the full Story dinner, depending on the party size and the pace of your meal.
- A service charge of 13% is added to every bill
- Unfortunately we do not allow children under the age of eight years old at the restaurant as we do not offer a childrens menu. We are unable to accommodate pushchairs.
- The restaurant is accessible, and we have a disabled toilet at ground level.
- There is no dress code at the restaurant
- We take card details for every booking due to our cancellation policy: if a table of 2 is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, or the guests fail to attend a reservation, a penalty charge of £75 per person will be charged. Tables of 4 or more will need to give us 48 hours notice of cancellation to avoid the cancellation penalty.
- There is no separate bar area within the restaurant however you are welcome to join us for a drink at your table ahead of your booking, from 6.30pm.
- Unfortunately, we do not have a private dining room at the restaurant. Our largest table accommodates 6 guests. Alternatively, the restaurant can be hired exclusively for larger groups, please visit our events brochure here.