TERMS & CONDITIONS
• All vouchers are to be redeemed in Restaurant Story only.
• All postage of vouchers is to UK addresses only.
• All vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 10 month validity period.
• All vouchers must be booked in advance.
• Vouchers cannot be used on certain holidays such as Christmas Day or New Year’s Day or certain promotional days such as Valentine’s Day, Fathers Day or Mother’s Day. Please ask when booking.
• Vouchers used on set menus available during promotional periods such as the festive season or sporting tournaments may be subject to a supplement. Please ask when booking.
• Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
• Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
• Experience vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the relevant restaurant and must be mentioned when booking.
• Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher or for goods and services up to the value of that experience. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary service charges / gratuities are not included in the price of experience vouchers.
• Experience Vouchers cannot be exchanged between restaurants.
• Vouchers for experience days (i.e. master class) are only valid with a booking and no admittance shall be permitted for persons without a booking.
• Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
• Experience Vouchers, where applicable, include a cover charge. Service charges may apply.
• Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
• The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
• For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please contact 020 71832117. If you have opted to receive your voucher via email, please check your junk folder if you do not receive an email notification.
• For voucher queries relating to the menus, restaurants or bookings please call 020 71832117.
• For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the Restaurant Story.
UK SHIPPING TIMES AND RATES
If you choose to have your Gift Certificate delivered we can offer two methods of postage:
• Royal Mail 1st Class Standard* – 2 to 4 days (with packaging £2.50).
• Royal Mail Special Delivery 13:00* (with packaging £10)
Order before 14:00 weekdays to have your gift voucher for delivery the following day before 13:00. Week day delivery only.
Orders placed after 14:00 Thursday will be delivered by 13:00 the following Monday.
Voucher redemption is for UK restaurant only.
*We cannot send Gifts & Experience Vouchers internationally.